Call for Individual Papers and Posters
The Organizers invite psychologists, health care professionals, academics and researchers from all fields of applications and backgrounds to submit symposia to the 28th International Congress of Applied Psychology.
Notifications to submitting authors have been sent on 11 February 2014! Please, check your emails!
The abstract submission was a big success. The Scientific Committee thanks all authors for their valuable contribution to the congress program.
Authors are kindly requested to register to the congress as soon as possible, preferably before March 15, in order to confirm their participation in the program and to benefit from the early bird registration fees. Click here to register
Please do not hesitate to contact the congress office if you have any question: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Call for Individual Papers and Poster in pdf format
• Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted and will therefore not be considered for the programme or for publication.
• Abstract should be submitted electronically via the Congress web site: www.icap2014.com following the easy, step-by-step instructions.
• Abstracts submitted by email will not be considered.
• All abstracts must be written in English or French.
• Initials and abbreviations which are not in common use should be avoided unless they are essential.
• Remember to check spelling and grammar carefully. If accepted, your electronically submitted abstract text will be reproduced as submitted.
• All selected abstracts will be published electronically only. There will be no abstract book as such.
• Submission of an abstract does not constitute registration for the congress. Submission of an abstract implies the commitment that the presenting author will attend the meeting and the expectation that financial resources to attend are available.
• A-CIPA and IAREP Awards:
the applicants must tick the appropriate box during the abstract submission process. For detailed information about eligibility criteria and selection process,
click here for more information
By submitting an abstract:
• You grant the Organizing Committee permission to publish the abstract in electronic format;
• You grant a non-exclusive right to publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the abstract worldwide in all forms, formats and media now known or as developed in the future, including print, electronic and digital forms. You will retain copyright of your abstract, in addition to the moral rights you are entitled to as author of the abstract.
• You grant permission for the PDF of your presentation to be made available online to all conference delegates following the congress.
Abstract typing and format instructions:
• Abstracts should have a maximum of 2500 characters (spaces, punctuation and title included. Authors, affiliations and keywords not included).
• Abstracts do not have a set structure.
The submission steps are :
• Account creation : allowing you to submit/update your abstract(s)
• Abstract classification : specifying title, topic, preferred presentation (oral or poster, poster only or approved symposium) and award participation
• Authors : specifying authors and their affiliation
• Abstract content : tables and images are not allowed
• Abstract preview and validation
• Abstracts will be blind peer-reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee and external reviewers.
• Acceptance or rejection of an abstract is based on the average grade awarded by the reviewers.
• Although the Scientific Committee will make the final decision as to how the abstract will be presented, a preference for oral presentation or poster can be indicated. Selected abstracts will be presented as oral presentations or as posters.
• Authors will be notified of the selection results by email by the end of February 2014 and will receive all technical information and presentation instructions prior to the Congress.